Thank you to myInnerYogi for the nomination!!
From what I can see, the Liebster Blog Award is a sign to let up and coming bloggers see that their blog is appreciated and recognised… I’m so chuffed!!
So with no further ado here are the rules…nominees pay attention! :)
- You must post 11 random things about yourself.
- Answer the questions that the nominators set for you.
- Create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
- Choose 11 blogs you love (with less than 200 followers) and link them in your post
So here goes nothing!
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I share a house with four other students… all of them male
- I have a strong passion for country music (and no idea where it came from!)
- If I had the time I would read Pride & Prejudice every month… it’s my favourite
- I have a younger brother who I love more than anything in the world
- I am eternally optimistic
- I love to play the guitar (badly!) and sing at the top of my voice (even worse that the guitar playing!)
- I wish I could live in the water… if only mermaids were real
- Until last year my family thought we were Anglo-Indian… turns out we may actually be Anglo-Portuguese?!
- My favourite place on earth is Gozo
- I have to wear glasses or contact lenses
- Almost every week my Nana and I discuss Olly Murs (she loves him!)
Questions from myInnerYogi:
- What is your favorite book and why? Pride and Prejudice because I just love the characters! Find me a funnier couple than Mr & Mrs Bennet!
- What do you love about yoga? My body gets really tense and my muscles are always quite tight from running. I find that yoga is the best way to strengthen and loosen my body, as well as calming my mind so the tension diminishes.
- What is your most embarrassing moment? I was once really ill and I threw up on the shop floor in the supermarket that I work in – infront of all the customers!
- If you could be one superhero, who would you be and why? I love Catwoman – she’s not as squeaky clean as the rest and I like to think that if I could be a super hero I could be a little bit bad ass haha!
- What is your zodiac sign? I am born on the 23rd October and so I am right on the cusp of Libra & Scorpio which is hugely frustrating! Most horoscope will differ depending on website or publication as to which sign I belong to. I’m waiting for the day I can get my birth charts done and get it all sorted once and for all!
- List 3 things you would want if you were alone on a deserted island. A favourite book, a cinammon swirl pastry, and a guitar.
- What is your favorite quote? “What are poets for in our brave new millenium? Could it be to remind the next generation that it is we who have the power to determine whether the earth will sing or be silent?” – Jonathan Bate The Song of the Earth
- Who is your celebrity crush…you must have one? James Franco… or the younger Matt Damon as he is in Good Will Hunting & Rounders phwooar. I also have a huge girl crush on Eva Mendes!
- What is your dream vacation? I have always wanted to travel around Eastern Europe & India. Hopefully I can make this dream come true after graduation!
- What is your favorite animal? Whales.
- How would you describe yourself, using only 3 words? Optimistic, Energetic, Romantic.
11 Blogs I Love:
- Wike D. Herlinda
- An Extra Ordinary Life
- Oneika’s Yoga Life
- Simple Sweat
- Mission Awesome
- It’s A Wonderful Life
- Sophie’s World of Books
- Reth’s Recipes
- The Yoga Diaries (I’m cheating here a bit! They’re on 201 followers… but it’s a great blog!)
My questions for the next nominees!
- Where are you the happiest?
- Do you find blogging difficult?
- Who is your fashion icon?
- What inspired you to start a blog?
- Would you rather be hot or cold?
- What is your favourite book?
- Coffee or tea?
- What website is your guilty pleasure for time-wasting? (i.e. twitter, gossip sites)
- Do you have a lucky token?
- What is your favourite movie?
- What 3 things are you most grateful for?
Well I hope that was an interesting insight in to me – & I hope that my nominees don’t mind being highlighted or any of the questions I’ve asked! Thanks again to myInnerYogi for my nomination!